TC3 - Measurement of Force, Mass and Torque
The Technical Committee 3 of IMEKO (IMEKO TC3) was established as Technical Committee for the "Measurement of Force and Mass" in 1967. Taking into account the growing importance and new developments in the field of torque measurement since the 1990th, the name of the TC changed to "Measurement of Force, Mass and Torque" in 1998.
Submit your paper:
We will have the next IMEKO TC3 conference (together with TC5, TC16 and TC22) in Dubrovnik (Cavtat), CROATIA, from 5 May to 7 May 16 to 18 November 2020. The conference was postponed due to the spread of the corona virus.
- February 15 (January 15), 2020: Extended Abstracts (up to 2 pages) due date
- February 29 (January 31), 2020: Notification of Extended Abstract acceptance
- May 31, 2020: Extended Additional Abstracts (up to 2 pages) due date
- June 15, 2020: Notification of Extended Additional Abstract acceptance
- June 30 (April 30), 2020: Full papers due date
- August 31 (October 31), 2020: End of peer-review and publication
- October 31, 2020: Final submission of revised version
- November 15, 2020:Publication
There will be no Book of Abstracts, i.e. the extended abstracts will not be published, only the full refereed and revised papers.
- September 30 (March 31), 2020: End of Early registration (Early fee)
- October 31 (May 5), 2020: End of Regular registration (Late fee)
- November 15 (After May 5), 2020: Registration at the desk
Detailed information is available on the website
Responsible for the IMEKO TC3 website content: Andy Knott, London, UK (see Members).