TC3 - Measurement of Force, Mass and Torque
The Technical Committee 3 of IMEKO (IMEKO TC3) was established as Technical Committee for the "Measurement of Force and Mass" in 1967. Taking into account the growing importance and new developments in the field of torque measurement since the 1990th, the name of the TC changed to "Measurement of Force, Mass and Torque" in 1998.
Submit your paper:
We will have the next IMEKO TC3 conference (together with TC5, TC16 and TC22) in Dubrovnik (Cavtat), CROATIA, from 5 May till 7 May 2020. We would be happy to welcome you there.
- February 15 (January 15), 2020: Extended Abstracts (up to 2 pages) due date
- February 29 (January 31), 2020: Notification of Extended Abstract acceptance
- April 30, 2020: Full papers due date
- October 31, 2020: End of peer-review and publication
- March 31, 2020: End of Early registration
- May 5, 2020: End of Regular registration
- After May 5, 2020: Registration at the desk
Detailed information is available on the website
Responsible for the IMEKO TC3 website content: Andy Knott, London, UK (see Members).