TC5 - Hardness Measurement
The Technical Committee 5 of IMEKO (IMEKO TC5) was established in 1973.
The TC5 provides a forum for
- the dissemination of measuring techniques and principles and
- the discussion about problems in connection with these techniques and principles
related to the physical quantities of hardness. TC5 provides an international platform
for collaborating in the field of hardness measurement.
Submit your paper:
We will have the next IMEKO TC5 conference (together with TC3, TC16 and TC22) in Dubrovnik (Cavtat), CROATIA, from 5 May till 7 May 2020. We would be happy to welcome you there.
- February 15 (January 15), 2020: Extended Abstracts (up to 2 pages) due date
- February 29 (January 31), 2020: Notification of Extended Abstract acceptance
- April 30, 2020: Full papers due date
- October 31, 2020: End of peer-review and publication
- March 31, 2020: End of Early registration
- May 5, 2020: End of Regular registration
- After May 5, 2020: Registration at the desk
Detailed information is available on the website
Responsible for the IMEKO TC5 website content: Febo Menelao, Braunschweig, GERMANY (see Members).