TC22 - Vibration Measurement
The Technical Committee 22 of IMEKO (IMEKO TC22) was founded in 2005.
Submit your paper:
We will have the next IMEKO TC3 conference (together with TC5, TC16 and TC22) in Dubrovnik (Cavtat), CROATIA, from 5 May to 7 May 16 to 18 November 2020. The conference was postponed due to the spread of the corona virus.
Due to the current situation with the corona virus, the conference was postponed again.
The new date will be 11 - 13 October 2022 (in 2021 there will be the IMEKO World Congress).
- February 15 (January 15), 2020: Extended Abstracts (up to 2 pages) due date
- February 29 (January 31), 2020: Notification of Extended Abstract acceptance
- May 31, 2020: Extended Additional Abstracts (up to 2 pages) due date
- June 15, 2020: Notification of Extended Additional Abstract acceptance
- June 30 (April 30), 2020: Full papers due date
- August 31 (October 31), 2020: End of peer-review and publication
- October 31, 2020: Final submission of revised version
- November 15, 2020:Publication
There will be no Book of Abstracts, i.e. the extended abstracts will not be published, only the full refereed and revised papers.
- September 30 (March 31), 2020: End of Early registration (Early fee)
- October 31 (May 5), 2020: End of Regular registration (Late fee)
- November 15 (After May 5), 2020: Registration at the desk
Detailed information is available on the website
Responsible for the IMEKO TC22 website content: Mr. Gustavo Ripper, INMETRO, BRAZIL (see Members).