TC1 - Education and Training in Measurement and Instrumentation
Call for Papers
Joint TC1 - TC2 International Symposium
on Photonics and Education in Measurement Sciences 2019
in collaboration with the Conference on Optical Fibre & Photonic Sensors for Industrial & Safety Applications (OFSIS)
17.09.-19.09.2019, Jena, Germany
01.10.2018 Open Pre-Registration & Paper submission
15.02.2019 Submission of papers
29.03.2019 Notification of acceptance
08.04.2019 End of early-bird registration
03.05.2019 Full paper submission
28.06.2019 Notification of full paper reviews
19.07.2019 Final full paper submission
About the Conference:
Our conference is where scientists and innovators meet to share, inspire and network.
We’re proud to host the Joint TC1 - TC2 International Symposium on Photonics and Education in Measurement Science 2019 in collaboration with the Conference on Optical Fibre & Photonic Sensors for Industrial & Safety Applications (OFSIS).
This year’s schedule is more packed than ever before with scientific keynotes and lectures about new technologies, methods and applications as well as scientific tours and exhibition of instruments and solutions for photonic measurement sciences.
The joint symposium will be focused on the theme “Photonics and Education in Measurement Science” and will provide a forum for the exchange of the latest research findings and innovations related to this theme. Original contributions relating to this theme are welcomed.
Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Measurement, Instrumentation and Photonics for Education & Training
- Applied Photonics for Science and Engineering in Industry, Biology, Medicine, Environment and Administration
- Sensor & System Characterization for Machine Vision and Image Processing
- Photonic Sensors and Systems for Multimodal Sensing
- Photonics, Machine Vision and Image Processing in UV, VIS, NIR, SWIR and LWIR Wavelength Range including also Thermal and THz
- Software & Processing of Multivariate and Multidimensional Data as well as Deep Learning Approaches
- Development of Models, Methods and Algorithms in Photonics, Machine Vision and Image Processing
- Special Keynote about “Current and future developments in photonic measurement engineering for quality assurance in industry, biology, medicine and daily life”
- Conference dinner with collaborative networking and “Thuringian Barbecue”
- 60 oral lectures in 8 sessions and two poster sessions are planned (best paper & poster award)
- Exclusive tour to the Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Optics and Precision Engineering IOF
- Scientific tour to the German Optical Museum
- Exclusive Scientific Exhibition of Instruments and Solutions for Photonic Measurement Sciences
- Special session on “Intelligent Digital Multichannel Image Processing and Multichannel Image Capturing” (ID2M) from the research group “Qualimess – next generation”
- Special session with International Conference on Optical Fibre and Photonic Sensors for Industrial and Safety Applications (OFSIS)
The Proceedings of this conference will be published in the SPIE Digital Library with over 470,000 papers from other outstanding conferences and SPIE Journals and books from SPIE Press.
The Technical Committee 1 of IMEKO (IMEKO TC1) was established in 1967.
IMEKO TC1 has more than 30 Members from the following 17 countries:
Austria | Belgium | Czech Republic | Finland | France | Germany | Hungary | Italy | Japan | The Netherlands | Poland | Portugal | Russia | Serbia | Slovakia | Switzerland | Turkey
Responsible for the IMEKO TC1 website content: Paul-Gerald Dittrich, Jena, GERMANY (see Members).