Preparing for the XXI IMEKO World Congress 2015 in Prague
Some important dates
|Feb. 15, 2015||End of abstracts submission|
|April 30, 2015||Notification of paper acceptance|
|May 31, 2015||Early registration and fee payment|
|July 15, 2015||Late registration, fee payment (condition for paper publishing) and full paper sending|
|We regret to announce that Prof Giuseppe Zingales, Professor Emeritus of Engineering, deceased on 22 January 2015. He was IMEKO President from 1991 to 1994.
Prof Zingales will be remembered by all of us and he will live on in our hearts. We share the pains with his family.
The December, 2014 issue of Acta IMEKO is published
This issue of ACTA IMEKO collects enhanced papers initially presented at the 12th IMEKO TC10 Workshop on New Perspectives in Measurements, Tools and Techniques for Industrial Applications, Florence, ITALY, 06 - 07 June 2013.
These are the topics covered by the seven papers:
- stator winding fault diagnosis in permanent magnet synchronous generators,
- diagnosis of analog circuits in electronic embedded systems,
- design of reliable power converters for LHC power supplies,
- novel configuration of self - tracking LDV,
- on-board vibrational passenger comfort monitoring in public transport,
- a method for assessing multivariate measurement systems and
- surface roughness modeling with edge radius and end milling parameters on Al 7075 alloy.
Read the editorial by Marcantonio Catelani and Lorenzo Ciani.
The fulls papers are available for free from the website of Acta IMEKO. Enjoy reading.